Simplist ready-to-administer prefilled syringes are there when you need to respond quickly in critical moments.
Simplist syringes have differentiated labeling with bar codes, to help ensure the right medication, and the right dose.
We know you want to prioritize time spent with patients, to provide high-quality outcomes for the greatest value, and to be able to respond quickly in critical moments.
Simplist RTA supports the adoption of safe injectable medication practices.
It isn’t just a syringe line, it’s also an initiative to help healthcare providers make the most of their resources and give their patients the best care possible.
Simplified preparation helps reduce the opportunity for error.1
- Fewer steps and manipulations, minimizing contamination and limiting the opportunities for medication errors2,3
- No dilution required
- Time savings and improved workflow for nurses3
- Improved nurse satisfaction3
- Adherence to safety guidelines3
- Reduced training requirements for medication administration3
- Less variability in administration practices2,3
- Improved standardization2,3
- Labeled and barcoded to help verification of proper drug and dose prior to administration, promoting safe medication delivery3
Simplist is associated with a 4x lower error rate compared to traditional practice, including a cartridge-based syringe system.1
A prospective, multisite, observational study of IV push medication preparation and administration compared the error rates between ready-to-administer products and traditional practice, including a cartridge-based syringe system and vial and syringe.
Simplist was the only RTA delivery system used in the study.
Study limitations include only a select number of sites (3) and steps observed.
RTA delivery systems are recommended by industry leaders in safety
Ready-to-administer (RTA) medication systems are recommended by the Joint Commission,4 Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP),2 American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP),5 and Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF).6
You want to do what’s best for your patients. So do we.
We’re all working to respond to industry-wide challenges, to keep up with best practices, and adopt new regulations and guidelines. We’re doing our best to make change a little easier within the healthcare industry.
Low-dose presentations may help reduce waste, saving time and additional resources required to document controlled substance disposal
Clear, easy-to-read labels may help ensure delivery of the right medication at the right dose
Single unit dose syringes, individually barcoded, help medication management from pharmacy to the bedside
Simplist MicroVault™ ready-to-administer prefilled syringe packaging supports secure dispensing and diversion deterrence. That’s medication management made easier.
- Hard plastic shell creates diversion deterrence
- Twist cap to open; perforated shrink-wrap provides tamper-evidence, yet quick and easy opening.
- Clear plastic allows for:
- Unit of use barcode scanning
- Visual inspection
- Visibility to the expiration date